RE: [nde] Re: soul work

  • helen hutton
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 14, 2012
      Valerie
      I love  you so
      hugs Helen

      To: nde@yahoogroups.com
      From: valerie120bb@...
      Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:04:41 +1000
      Subject: Re: [nde] Re: soul work

      From Valerie,
      Hi Tim, nobody has EVER LOVED me either, I live a solitary life, Never been loved, or met any one who would like me, I don't care, who cares I don't ha ha, I go my way, UI have my freedom and if I get lonely I go and visit a friend, or go for a drive, nobody walks with me on this Earth, except my dogs. I can HONESTLY say I have never cared about being single or as some would say a SPINSTER or an OLD HAG more the truth.Years ago in UK a Multi Millionaire asked me 3 times, to Marry HIM, ha ha not on your Nellie, nobody did I want to marry to to be with nobody, I must be so different from other people, I am truly a ONE OFF. A funny old thing and was a funny young thing once upon a time, when I was a child I was on my own, and I spent my time looking at caterpillars, butterflies, and spiders building their webs. Or saving bugs out of puddles, or saving snails see now I am 70 I still save snails,  and critters, all types, I spend time peering at things, and nobody to tell me to hurry up, or stop that. One thing we cannALL be certain of, and that is the long sleep. For ever & ever. But we sleep every night, and how I have longed not to wake up, yet each morning I wake up, you are not alone in your quest, many have the same wishes. I wonder how a little crippled chicken that I have feels, she cannot walk, and I have not the Heart to take her life, instead I look after her, and feed her, and give her comfort she has  a nice big cage in my room, with comfort to lie on soft jumpers, her food & water within her reach. And Oh how I grieve for her inability to walk or scratch in the garden, or to stand up like other chickens do, but her life is just as precious as ours I or a crippled child's.

      Message 53 of 53 , Aug 18, 2012
        From Valerie,

        You are ALL so kind to me,

        Thank you and its reciprocal , I hope I have spelt that correctly.

            THE LOVE WITHIN

        Born out of wisdom a creature of the skies
        With speckled and gold feathers he's very wise
        At night you can hear him as he calls out his name
        Beware all who follow for he might take you home
        Now his home is up high in a fork of a tree
        His name is known by all who hide beneath ground
        One is Jack Rabbit with white bushy tail
        Another the pigeon close on his tail
        But for all of the woes his name inspires
        The countrymen love him for his name is OWL

        From Valerie. 18/8/12

        From: valerie120bb@...
        Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:04:41 +1000

        From Valerie,