thanks for prayers

  • catrun
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      I'll be going home Monday. My house is ok. A lot of smoke smell all over. Thanks for the prayers, we've had rain but not much for killing the fire but enough for the fireman to be able to work. They have had to work in 100+ heat. Again Thanks for your prayers. Yet there is a lot of people that still can't go home yet. These people are only 3 miles from me, it was close. 364 house burned and some people killed, less than 10.
    • Venugopal AK
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Dear Katie,
                                     Glad to know you are safe. Best wishes,
        Regards
        vg

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
          So so hope that all returns to a semblance of normality after all this
          destruction and loss of life and homes.

          Glad you were all and your home spared - gosh too close for comfort.

          In good faith
          Shells :o)
          My heart doesn't beat it purrs ={^-.-^}=