Re: [nde] Question

  • Shelley Phoenix
    Message 1 of 371 , Mar 8, 2012
      Ah Brian I can so relate to this *wonder* of yours. My Mother passed away 5
      years ago and part of me is worried that she knows how I am (my health is
      not good) and part of me hopes she does know and is spiritually cradling me
      and looking after me, but I don't know in what form.

      I did go and see a Psychic - the first time - and she came through
      ...forgive my crass descriptions here... and a lot of the messages that were
      passed through to me rang true and comforted me but didn't give me all the
      answers I hoped for.

      Soothing thoughts to you - sorry about your Mum's passing - may she heal in
      peace.

      Shells :o)
      My heart doesn't beat it purrs ={^-.-^}=

      Message 371 of 371 , Nov 8, 2016
        Hi Matt, thanks so much for the welcome :) Not sure if everyone remembers me or not, those who were here before.

        I agree, without perspective we just can't fathom any other way :) Perhaps we need this as humans in order to grow spiritually somehow.

        Have a great one! Best, Amanda