No Noni

  • Larry Kennedy
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20 1:41 PM
      No Noni I am talking about the whole thing.
    • Noni
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 20 2:50 PM
        The whole thing?
        Let me add one more quote from the book..
        <begin quote>
        WHY?
        The spirit, or deeper mind, which nourishes a number of journeying souls with its light is a thought of God.
        <end quote>

        My question is, what benefit would it be for me to believe that spirit (with its light) is a thought of God?
        I am sorry, but I could not read the 'whole thing' after scanning several parts of it.. Because it just doesn't speak to me.. If it speaks to you, that is great.. Perhaps you would like to share, how this 'truth' you found, effects you.. I also could not relate to what it said about 'free will'.. If what is says is true, then God is lacking in imagination..

        Love, Noni