Linda-The Trip

  • Larry Kennedy
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      Linda-The Trip I missplaced your book, and was wondering what you had to do to get your spirit agreeable to go, and let you sight-see where you wanted?  What was your body doing  at this time?  Tks
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012

        Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:02 AM
        Subject: [nde] Linda-The Trip

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
          Linda-The Trip Also are you planning any more, say backward or forward in time.  (and why not!)
        • Linda
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
            No.  Because they do nothing to help me in my journey of living in the state of and expressing unconditional Love.

            Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:21 AM

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
              Re: [nde] Linda-The Trip Oh, but doesn’t it help your journey to see that mankind still exists, or is improving?  And how they have increased in unconditional love, and how the have kept the world?  That would make you feel good and be more loving.  You could have you chat show there.  So see, there is a reason.

              And you didn’t answer all of my first question, either, so I will take my Tks back.
            • Linda
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
                 Larry Kennedy To: nde@yahoogroups.com  February 01, 2012 [nde] Linda-The Trip

                Oh, but doesn’t it help your journey to see that mankind still exists, or is improving? And how they have increased in unconditional love, and how the have kept the world? That would make you feel good and be more loving. You could have you chat show there. So see, there is a reason.

                Dear Lar,

                I don't need OBEs to see that mankind stills exist, improved, increased in UL or kept the world.

                Frankly, darlin', what on earth are you talking about - a chat show??

                LAR:  And you didn’t answer all of my first question, either, so I will take my Tks back.

                LINDA:  I thought your first question was did I plan to take any more trips, to which I said "No."  If they happen spontaneously, that is fine.