Company en route.

  • Wahaliedoda
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      This post has been rolling around unformulated until now, but I'm seizing the chance to make the comment/ask the question while it's fresh in mind, realizing that it may have been expressed among the group at some earlier time. Newer friends please note that I am not nde-experienced.

      Experiencers so often describe how they meet with relatives, known and unknown (by reason of having walked on before the experiencer him/herself was born). Too, they are aware of welcoming and loving beings on the periphery, so to speak, as they move through the tunnel or proceed toward the light by some other means.

      While they bear witness to the anguish of those they are leaving behind and try unavailingly to tell them that they're O.K.,I can't recall at this time any instances of where they become aware of other people passing over at the same time to experience the great wonderment of it all. ( I should add that,even as I write these words, I'm remembering accounts of shared experiences involving a few individuals who have fallen victtim to some dramatic incident, but it seems that the majority of communications among experiencers are concentrated, so to speak, on the road ahead rather than in the immediate vicinity of a disastrous event).

      John....Silent Companion...
    • Venugopal AK
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
        Dear John sir,
                                        I had read about NDE experiencers describing other people and animals passing in the tunnel along with the experiencer. One, if I remember correctly is Betty Eadie in her first NDE book. Embraced by the Light (? probably the name of the book.). There are also few accounts of disaster ites with many leaving at the same time.
        With love and regards
        vg

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
          Dear John,