For Valerie, re my post on Professor Hood's Christmas public science lectures.

  • Wahaliedoda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Greetings, Valerie ! I think I understand your point of view on this one and, interestingly, parallels can be found between what he has to say concerning our personal 'construction' of the world we perceive around us and what Linda^i^ refers to as 'writing our own script'.

      Then your viewpoint coincides very strongly with what may be found in Al Qu'ran, where much emphaasis is accorded to balance.

      I'm not attempting to take these parallels beyond a fairly superficial point, since Linda^i^ may not find the one made in respect of her especially apt, while there's possibly some danger of my connecting your good self up with Al-Qaeda !!

      Whatever else applies, it's good to see these ever-popular and widely reported annual lectures diverting people away awhiles from their 'getting and spending' mode.

      Love,

      John....Silent Companion...