Re: Question

  • valtor.public
    Message 1 of 371 , Apr 1 5:54 AM
      Listen to your intuition, listen to your heart.  My whole being tells me that God is pure love, incomprehensibly unconditional love.  So the only way God would send you into hell is out of love.  Somehow, that does not make sense to me, but then again maybe it does for God.  If I listen to what every cells in my body tells me, then even after death you can still ask for forgiveness, you can still choose love, you can still show regrets for some of the things you have done.  It is never too late for this.  So then, the only way to stay in hell is to ignore or reject God's love.  We put ourselves in hell by staying away from the light, from love.

      In this context, I believe that being aware of these things while you are alive makes it much easier on the other side.  If you ask for forgiveness here, if you seek love and live love here, then you will also know what to do on the other side.  You will naturally seek love and light.

      love is key

      Patrick

      --- In nde@yahoogroups.com, Brian A <brian1850@...> wrote:

      > A friend of my girlfriend yesterday explained to me that if you do not ask for forgiveness from God and Jesus before you die, you will burn in hell. If you do not believe in god you will burn in hell. What is your input on this?

    • Ara Adk
      Message 371 of 371 , Nov 8, 2016
        Hi Matt, thanks so much for the welcome :) Not sure if everyone remembers me or not, those who were here before.

        I agree, without perspective we just can't fathom any other way :) Perhaps we need this as humans in order to grow spiritually somehow.

        Have a great one! Best, Amanda