RE: [nde] Future lives - was: different, yet similarities in NDEs

  • Venugopal AK
    Message 1 of 3595 , Jan 1, 2011
      Dear Brian,
                               The Upanishads are the ancient spiritual teaching of India. In one of the Upanishads the question is asked : What will happen to one who do not believe that he is a spiritual being ?
      Answer : He also will realise that he is a spiritual being on discarding his physical body at the time of death.

      Whether I believe in gravity or not if I miss a step from a height, surely I will fall down !!
      Regards
      VG

      From: rwm1863@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:05:09 -0800

      Hello Brian,
      I have  been here for a short while, but mostly just observe.
      It may be good you are not 'religious' to put that in context in that you  have a more open mind to learn as in gnosis.
      I have never had an NDE, but from my own level of gnosis, I will say that when the person passes over, each experience will be different, and one can say that we are truly building our futures now.
      An atheist will be drawn to other atheists, people that have certain vices will be drawn together, fundamentalist will still be fundamentalist and will congregate much the same way they do in the material realm.(like attracts like).This could go on for a very long 'time', until they reach out for  help from a more advanced soul to help them advance through the different levels, but there is no coercion  when you pass over, and you will only reap what you have sown.The lessons not learned while in the physical body will still have to be learned, and sometimes it is much easier to learn here,than waiting when one passes over.
      Hope this helps some.

      Ron

      From: kiwanis@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:31:27 -0500

      From what I have learned from reading and listening to NDErs, they feel that the relatives they saw and/or heard  appeared very real to them. What has impressed some NDE researchers is that children will see relatives they didn't even know they had. In almost 100% of the NDEs researched only relatives that have passed are seen. This is remarkable considering that if someone thought they were dead or dying they may wish to see their parents.. But they don't see them unless they had already passed. To me this indicates that the experience is real..
      Also, In the majority of cases, the relatives/friends they saw looked more than wonderful. They usually say they looked young and healthy..

      I just put together a short video (temporarily) that I got from the bio channel program where they let NDErs tell their story.. It is called "Beyond and Back" and is a segment of the "I Survived" series..
      http://www.ekohio.com/nde/beyond.wmv
      PS. I do remember you now Brian. I originally thought you were someone else, sorry..
      Love, Noni

        But many people who have near death experiences claim to have spoken to there relatives and friends who did remember who they saw. Did they make that up or is it just something the brain made up to make them feel more comfortable?

      To: nde@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiwanis@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:09:49 -0500

      Dear Brian,
      Please know, that I don't wish to dismiss the reality of grief and the loneliness felt when we lose a loved one.. In our earthly bodies each day can be painful when we are grieving.. I believe that this emptiness will melt away once we are back 'home'.

      I believe that we will feel complete when our earthly journey ends.. I often feel that many things that have happened over the last 5 years, since my mother's death, has her 'imprint' on it.. We keep her love going..

      I believe that our attachments to certain people are a part of the human condition.. Our love transitions back to the Universal Love from which we all come from.

      Brian, some NDErs reported that they were greeted by light beings that they 'felt' they had known and were close to 'forever'. Their memory of who they were had not returned but they said they recognized the 'love' they were emitting. It is possible that you have friends, on the other side, that are waiting for you that you are not even aware of yet..
      My advice is just to try to trust that there is a 'plan' and you 'are' where you are supposed to be..
      Love, Noni

      On 12/30/2010 12:26 PM, Brian A wrote:

        I love what you have to say.
        The only thing to add to that is other lives. If we meet them again after we die, do we have to eternally give them up when we go to other lives? That is an even more important question for me.

      To: nde@yahoogroups.com
      From: kiwanis@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:20:34 -0500

      Dear Brian,
      I think that there may be a transition period in the dying process. I do believe we are visited by our relatives that have passed before. However, they are perfect in love. They are no longer the vulnerable personalities that existed while in these bodies.. I have to believe that they are richer in spirit because of their earthly experience. From all indications they (our passed loved ones) are ecstatic with our arrival.. We begin the transition of being 'one'.. It seems that our life on earth is a gift in experiencing uniqueness.. But we are encouraged (by old age for one) not to get too attached to these bodies..

      How do our loved ones take a 'form' for us to see? I am not sure. But all indications point that to the fact 'that we are not alone.' On the 'other side', it appears that we can travel, see, hear everything in a much clearer and immediate manner than when in our bodies.

      I sometimes wonder, what is consciousness? Why do NDErs report feeling they are Home during their experience?
      I feel that not remembering past lives does not mean they are gone.. It means that while we are in human bodies our brain can't access the information.. The memories are still there.. I recall some NDE stories where the experiencer was saying that all knowledge begins to come to them as 'rememberings'..  Then when they are back in their bodies they realized that they had forgotten what they knew..

      Living with mysteries seems to be part of the earthly plan..
      Love, Noni

        I agree, change is expected. But do we get to on on to eternity with our families? That is my main thing, do we lose who we are? If you stop remembering, then you do not exist anymore. An altimeters patient for example. Are they not already dead when they stop remembering they even exist?

      To: nde@yahoogroups.com
      From: el-stewart@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:22:57 -0500

      DearNoni,
      That'ssuch a good example.  We aren't four years old any longer, or fifteen or, for some, fourty.  We don't have the same body, our brains have changed, etc.....and yet, the essential "i" remains.
      Withlove,
      Linda

      From: el-stewart@...
      Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:25:51 -0500

       Brian A To: nde@yahoogroups.com  December 30, 2010 [nde] Future lives - was: different, yet similarities in NDEs

        But if you live another life and can not remember your past lives, you would be a different person. Would that not mean in a way, you do not exist anymore. Would that not be close to an atheist point of view.

      DearBrian,
      Youare not the person that you think you are now if you think you are Brian A., male, a certain height, a certain family, etc., etc.  That dies with your physical death. What continues on is your essence, the soul that animates your existence, and is eternal.  It can move through the continuum known as time and assume whatever manifestation of form it needs in order to continue its process of awakening to it's full potential of enlightenment.
      Withlove,
      Linda

    • transfigure14
      Message 3595 of 3595 , Nov 10, 2014