Re: {Disarmed} [nde] Re: VG off topic + Sad Truth

  • valerie sumner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi from Valerie,

      Just heard on the News here in Australia, Baby comes back from gthe dead, baby was born then died Dr.asked Mother have you chosen a name she said JAMIE the Dr then said well he has just died, the Mother was horrified moved babys blanket to lay him on her chest, then a little while later baby opened his eyes and moved his hands, Baby is alive. GO touched the baby or an Angel. Marvellous isn't it Today it is the 1st September, the time here is 7.00PM

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Dear Valerie,
                              This news was displayed prominently in Indian news papers. What was written was that the mother after being told  the infant is not alive, hugged the kid and spoke continuously expressing her love for the new born. After around two hours the kid became alive. In God's kingdom there are unlimited miracles !! I thought of posting this news item on our NDE forum, then thought it to be too sacred to be exhibited openly for the Skeptics to scoff at.
        With love and regards
        Venugopal