Chris Int

  • Chris Strube
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hi, I'm new to the group.  I've never had an NDE.  I'm just curious.  I lost my kitty to cancer last week and just want to know that she's in Heaven.

      I've been reading about NDE and have a few incidents that were unusual.  The day after I lost my kitty, the weather was so unusual.  We've been having one of the hottest summers on record.  The sun out in the morning as we walked through the park.  I saw a lot of butterflies that day (never noticed them before).  I also felt her all around me that day.  We got home to do some work on the house and the sky was sort of covered with clouds.  It was a beautiful day with the tiniest mist most of the day.  It was so refreshing and nothing I had ever experienced before.  I spend the entire day outside by her grave.  She was a dainty kitty and so was the weather.  The next day it poured.

      Another incident was after my grandfather died.  He came to me in a dream.  It was so real.  I can remember every detail.  To make a long story short, I kissed my grandfather good bye as watched him driven off into the sunset which had a beautiful world at the end.  I woke up the next day and looked at the calendar.  It was grandparent's day.  Strange, I never knew the holiday existed until that morning.  I kissed my grandfather good bye on grandparent's day.

      The last unusual incident I can think of is one that happened before I was born.  I used to think it happened when I was a baby.  My mother said no.  What I saw happened before I was born.  I was riding in a car and looking out the window at a field.  Someone in the car said they are putting up a large shopping center there.  I remember the field.  I remember the fence.  The shopping center was built before I was born.

      That's all I can think of for now.  Nothing too exciting.  I just really want to restore my faith and know that my kitty is in Heaven.

      Chris
    • Linda ^i^
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2010

        Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 5:40 AM
        Subject: [nde] Chris Int

        Hi, I'm new to the group.  I've never had an NDE.  I'm just curious.  I lost my kitty to cancer last week and just want to know that she's in Heaven.

        Dear Chris,
        We don't find it the least bit unusual around here to wonder about those sorts of things.  We LOVE our animals in a special way.  I currently have two greyhounds that fill up my life.  I'm sorry you lost your kitty, but isn't it a privilege to have ever had them in the first place!!
            There are a number of NDE accounts in which the people report seeing animals in Heaven.  Yes, your kitty is in Heaven.

        CHRIS:  I've been reading about NDE and have a few incidents that were unusual.  The day after I lost my kitty, the weather was so unusual.  We've been having one of the hottest summers on record.  The sun out in the morning as we walked through the park.  I saw a lot of butterflies that day (never noticed them before).  I also felt her all around me that day.  We got home to do some work on the house and the sky was sort of covered with clouds.  It was a beautiful day with the tiniest mist most of the day.  It was so refreshing and nothing I had ever experienced before.  I spend the entire day outside by her grave.  She was a dainty kitty and so was the weather.  The next day it poured.

        LINDA:  In a book called "Hello from Heaven", the authors, after 10 years of research, report that just such things as you described is one of the way that heaven communicates with us.  You described it beautifully.

        CHRIS:  Another incident was after my grandfather died.  He came to me in a dream.  It was so real.  I can remember every detail.  To make a long story short, I kissed my grandfather good bye as watched him driven off into the sunset which had a beautiful world at the end.  I woke up the next day and looked at the calendar.  It was grandparent's day.  Strange, I never knew the holiday existed until that morning.  I kissed my grandfather good bye on grandparent's day.

        LINDA:  How absolutely beautiful!

        CHRIS:  The last unusual incident I can think of is one that happened before I was born.  I used to think it happened when I was a baby.  My mother said no.  What I saw happened before I was born.  I was riding in a car and looking out the window at a field.  Someone in the car said they are putting up a large shopping center there.  I remember the field.  I remember the fence.  The shopping center was built before I was born.

        That's all I can think of for now.  Nothing too exciting.  I just really want to restore my faith and know that my kitty is in Heaven.

        LINDA:  Not exciting?  What could be more interesting?!!