Praying/Illness

  • Linda ^i^
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1 3:29 AM
      Dear Judy,
      They say 'there are no atheists in foxholes'.  Fear is a foxhold and most people (and their family) turn to prayer when there is a critical illness or disease.  It's easy enough to see why people would attribute remissions to divine intervention.  You've said that you actually didn't worry much about your process.  It could very well be that instead of your remission be because of the act of praying, it could have been because you gave it no attention or energy.