Re: [nde] Susana...was.. God determines??

  • Susana Pereira
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 1, 2009
      That's right it is a manifestation of the insecure ego.  He explains this in a way that most people would understand, relate to, and can apply to their every day lives, as he does with all of his writing.  There are many people who would not capture the message if you just told them "you are afraid because of your insecure ego".  Maybe not people in this group but a majority of people.

      Bruce, I believe that there are 1,800 people in this group but I notice that only about 6 people post on a consistently.  I very much enjoy these posting and am grateful to all of you who share your opinions.  But I wonder why it is that the vast majority of members do not share their views?

      Love,
      Susana

      From: Susana Pereira <susana.pereira73@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [nde] God determines??
      To: nde@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 4:55 PM

      I have attached a youtube video I found whre Neale Donald Walsch talks about fear for anyone who in interested.

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 5, 2009
        Hi Amanda,

        I have been a fan of Walsch for a while and read the CWG series probably 2-3 times each!  I also read "Happier than God" and "Home with God", which I also loved.

        From: p_harper57@yahoo. com
        To: nde@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:41:15 -0800 (PST)

        >Dear Susana,

        >I will get the book myself, but thanks for the offer.  I sometimes
        >have a problem beleiving authors, or at least taking their word as an
        >expert in the field.  I don't think anyone really knows.  But becaus
        >I hav't read the book,
        but the auters name, Walsh sounds familir, I
        >will give it a try.

        >Love,

        >Paul
        >
        >--- On Fri, 1/30/09, Susana Pereira <susana.pereira73@ yahoo.com>
        >wrote:
        >

        >From: Susana Pereira <susana.pereira73@ yahoo.com>
        >Subject: Re: [nde] God determines??
        >To: nde@yahoogroups. com
        >Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 2:24 AM
        >

        >Dear Bruce, Paul:
        >Have you read "Home with God in a Life that Never Ends" By Neale
        >Donald
        Walsh?  Bruce, this book confims much if not all of what you
        >have said since I joined this group.  Paul, if you have not yet read
        >this book I think you would REALLY enjoy it as it addresses
        >beautifully most of your questions and concerns, at least as I have
        >perceived  them since they also happen to be my own.  This book can
        >be purchased at Amazon.com for about $1.00.
        >Paul, I would go as far as personally sending it to you as I have an
        >extra copy.

        >Love,
        >Susana

        determines??

        >             Hey Paul.......

        >    These are my replies to your questions, would you be able to
        >answer them for me? I would be interested in your replies..... ....

        >Paul.....What  do you call the Godly figure, the light we all yearning
        >for?

        >     I do not have a name for that Godly figure to fill the
        >yearning emptiness, that feeling of disconnection from a type of
        >parental figure. The light, is just the spirit with in. To me,
        >religion feeds that emptiness in most people, that feeling of comfort
        >feeds the insecure ego. Religion identifies God as that parental
        >figure and that he will take care of us. To me, religion is
        like
        >space and time, only relevant to this realm. The human animal is the
        >only creature that has this belief system, even if some people do not
        >have an attachment to a church, they still believe that God is the
        >source, creator of earth and the universe and everything is connected
        >through this "thought", "belief" .... .......

        >Paul....If you don't believe that God exists, what do you believe?

        >      I just understand that when we cross back over, we rejoin
        >spirits of past relations, and then continue on, to where? beyond
        >ones own imagination. ........
        >      During my nde, there were no religious conotations, I conversed
        >with spiritual entities but I never sensed a God like figure or any
        >commitment to it. I just sensed the vastness of the percieved
        >universe... ..

        >Paul... Why are you walking a spiritual path if not to find the best
        >way to face the light or God?

        >  To me, every living creature is just living a predestined life path
        >in this realm for spiritual growth, not to live a life path to apease
        >a God. For one to face the light is the light with in, spirit. I
        >understand we are all seperate spirits in this realm and that we
        >remain separate spirits after this realm.
        >
        >                            ;o) Bruce.

        determines??

        nde@yahoogroups. com
        >Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 12:00 AM
        >Subject: Re: [nde] True Self... Bruce Linda and Sarah
        >

        >Yes Noni,

        >Drama is a hard thing to live with.  Some younger parents are very
        >dramatic and don't think things through.  I read somewhere that
        >humans didn't get their full reasoning power of an adult untill
        >almost 30.  And they said others didn't get their full resoning
        >functions for 8 to 10 years later and that the remainder just never
        >got their resoning power.

        >Those are the ones who chose to be reincarnated and God was looking
        >in his book for what type life this group of souls should have.  God
        >was going through his check book for these new souls and was stumped
        >when he came to what type of braiins this batch should
        have.  One of
        >the more dominate lights beside Gods brilliance thought God said
        >trains and he suggested God just give them all a slow one.  And God
        >said, "Amen and let it be so."  And so it became their fate.

        >I believe that to be true.

        >Love,
        >Paul

        body to keep from