Re: Paul - Re: [nde] Day 1 of sending unconditional love - Amanda, Rick and Charlie

  • Charles Van Dyke
    Message 1 of 79 , Oct 1, 2008
      At 07:27 PM 9/30/2008, you wrote:
      Wow,

      There is so much love going around everyone has lost their sense of humor.

      Not a problem.  Forgive me for what ever transgressions I havedone that you haven't  gotten over.  Just stay angry and keep handing out the love.

      Dear Paul,

      I have never been angry at you, even in the slightest way.

      I enjoy your humor.

      I got a laugh out of your statements.

      I enjoy our banter with each other, even if your poor kitties have to stay outdoors. :)  I hope you notice all the "smiley" faces :) that I put into the text  :) I use them to express a smile in email, as, I think, they were intended to convey.

      IF I was unhappy, I would use a frowning face like this:

      :(

      My email reader has a great feature which converts "emoticons" to colored circles with upright faces. You can do a web search for "emoticon" to see the dozens of variations with their intended emotions. I usually stick to the two most common ones myself, happy/smiling :) and unhappy/frowning :(

      I just wanted to clarify, to you and others, that I had not made any comment about the orbs. In fact, the picture did not come out on my end, so I could not see them. :(  (frowning face because I did not get to see them.)

      It is easy to lose track of who said what in an email conversation. To me, "FYI" is a completely neutral statement and without any anger.

      Love,

      Paul

      Love to you, the outside kitties, the inside healing dog, the list, and everyone around each of you. :) Even turnips. :)

      Charlie
    • Rick Canton
      Message 79 of 79 , Oct 3, 2008
        Abbstaalootly