For Rick...... Just dropping in !

  • John Schofield
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I figured it was a universally-used term to denote entities with every
      appearance of being human showing up at times of crisis and possibly
      helping avert nasty accidents and suchlike... this being only a
      superficial effort on my art to describe them...

      Wahali....
    • Rick Canton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        aaaaahh, like you, John.