Re: [nde] Better way to access Yahoo Groups

  • Rene
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2008
      Oh you poor thing, a cam in my bathroom will make you sick,

      plus we have a web cam hidden in your bathroom.... .
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2008
        Not me Rene- its the yahoo!samites. !!

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2008
          I read this on Oprah site this morning:

          "Without loving and caring for others, most of us stand little chance of communing with God, no matter how many years we may spend in silent prayer." -- Bo Lozoff
          I have read his books and was very much impressed. In fact when I worked in the prison I bought many copies and handed them out to inmates who I thought might benefit from reading his books. He will give these books for free to prisons, but I wanted to support his work, so I chose to pay for them.

          I went to his community in NC. I had a private conference with him in his office. Imagine my shock when he came on to me sexually, putting his hands on my breasts. He has a wife so this does suggest that he is not faithful to her.

          My thought was what if he does that to some young, impressionable woman. I could handle it though I definitely was disappointed in him. This is not to say that he does not have a good intentions in his community and I believe he helps many. I also think he writes important books.

          Judy
        • ranadhir