Re: Revelations

  • japhack
    Message 1 of 74 , Aug 1, 2007
      --- In nde@yahoogroups.com, Rhonda Smith <neighborhoodpoly@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gene - Hi Don
      > 3rd - Don you say there is no Jesus. In my NDE, Jesus held my hand &
      stayed beside me. If it wasn't Jesus that was a comfort to me, then
      who? You think it was my own ego? Or that it was the light manifesting
      itself in a way I'd understand?

      > I'm just not sure I'm understanding either of you.
      > Rhonda

      Ummmmmmm, I don't think I said anything one way or the other about
      there being no Jesus.

      But, I will say that even in NDE's or more properly our rememberance of
      them, that symbolism is very much there.
      Our spirit/soul sees things the way they are, but for any understanding
      and communicating those "knowings", here to anyone here, have to be
      filtered through the ego.
      Symbolism and feelings are the language of the soul,
      words/ideas are the language of the ego.

      to help, to heal, to love
      Don
    • Amanda
      Message 74 of 74 , Aug 1, 2007
        What, then, would be the point of Jesus to forgive if God was going
        to turn around a judge? A bit counter-productive, no? Just a thought.

        Amanda