Re: [nde] CWG/Living forever

  • Sharon Richardson
    Message 1 of 46 , May 31 4:46 PM
      John,

      Why out of billions of creations would God limit his happiness to a human body?  Don't you think he can experience through all of His creations, or that He hasn't already experienced happiness through the human beings he has created, including us?

      I see your thought as a way of limiting God; and, in my opinion, he is much bigger than that.  He is limitless.

      Sharon

      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 2, 2007
        Linda ^i^ Stewart wrote:
        Dear Tyga,
        I know that I have only gotten the minutest glimpse but it was enough to give me a taste that let's me know there is so, so, so much to see when not confined to this lil' ole' body.

        That is true Linda and I speak for myself and I suspect everyone here also when I say, we all love that lil' ole' body to pieces. :)

        love,

        tyga