Re: [nde] Athet Pyan Shinthaw Paulu's story. true?

  • Linda ^i^ Stewart
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2007
      Dear Nikolay,
      No, you are not the only one who spots NDE "wannabes".
      Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 12:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [nde] Athet Pyan Shinthaw Paulu's story. true?

      Hi Linda,
      yes, I started with near-death.com and I liked it very much, then
      I found nderf.com :). I had the feeling that Athet's NDE was too
      bible-centric, but I wanted to be sure that I am not the only one
      who thinks so, that's why I posted the question hier.
      :) Nikolay

      2007/3/3, Linda ^i^ Stewart <el-stewart@worldnet .att.net >:

      Nikolay Georgiev To: nde@yahoogroups. com March 02, 2007 [nde] Athet Pyan Shinthaw Paulu's story. true?
      Yeah, I think you're right. It does not sound much naturally and thus it is very
      possible that this is propaganda.
      Thank you and the other members for the replies,
      :) Nikolay

      Dear Nikolay,
      It is a curious phenomenon that people oddly discredit real events by fabricating an event of the same nature to validate a different philosophy.  It's a reverse form of attack.
          However, there are many, many real accounts that can be read.  Have you read either Kevin Williams site at www.near-death. com or the www.nderf.com site?  They are chock full of amazing accounts.

      2007/3/2, Linda ^i^ Stewart <el-stewart@worldnet .att.net>:

      Dear Nikolay,
      You have to take "testimonies" like this with a grain of salt.  Look at the site that sponsors this and other similar stories.  It's fundamentalist Christianity doing propaganda like only they can.