Re: [nde] Re: WHY? - No control over?

  • tyga
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 30, 2006
      Linda ^i^ Stewart wrote:

      > Dear Tyga,
      > I have control over the choices I make - I'm not a predestinist....and
      > those choices can be pretty funny at times.
      > With love,
      > Linda

      Indeed you do, however I am wanting know what we have *no* control
      over, other than death.

      It was said, 'death is the only thing to which we have no control
      over'. I am wanting to know whether there is indeed other things we
      have no control over.

      For example:

      I have no control over what people choose to believe, I can influence
      them and even coerce them, but ultimately I cannot choose for them.

      I have no control over the rising and setting of the sun. The Earth
      spins and I have no control over this.

      I have no control over the phases of the moon.

      love,

      tyga
    • LDugas2000@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 5, 2006
        Greetings tyga,
        You are right. We do have control over the choices we make. We Decide what path to take, We decide what to eat, drink, etc, We also decide what to believe in or not, what we wear or not to wear, or Read, or Write, or chose to answer posts or not. I does sound so simplistic. But in all things, It Is Simple, so there are things within our control
        ~~Yigaquu osaniyu adanvto adadoligi nigohilvi nasquv utloyasdi nih (May the blessings of The Great Spirit be with you always.)
        ~~Through Love & Light, LeeAnn~~

        In a message dated 12/1/2006 12:56:50 PM Central Standard Time, baggywinkles@... writes:
        Haven't we been given control over our choices?

        --- In nde@yahoogroups. com, tyga <tyga1au@... > wrote:

        > bruce budden wrote:
        > > tyga;
        > >
        > > Actually, to me, we don't have control over anything, we just
        > > spiritualy experience and learn, as kinda "earth time" passes.
        It is the