For loweed (unusual name, but can't blame you for that !)

  • John Schofield
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Reference your request: Your profile has probably been read by a great
      many members; and I guess it's a two-way thing. Simply get round to
      posting, and you're sure to get to know us.

      All good wishes - and I hope you're not *too* successful yet at
      vacating your body - could cause a few major glitches. I don't think
      Yahoo has gotten round to handling post mortem communications yet;
      though I sometimes suspect they have the technology.

      Wahaliedoda..
    • i i
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        thanks for the warning John... if you'd like expand a little on what
        "glitches" I may encounter... before I practice I ask my guardian angel to
        protect me and for God to protect me from any negative spirits... is this
        the subject area you were eluding to?