Re: [nde] Conscious, Unconscious, Ego ........

  • Justin O'Brien
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      As I said to Venugopal previously, growing up is over-rated.

      Justin.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
        DKing:As I stated in my post -- the comment was made by Peck and I found it interesting
        Please excuse my previous writing if I sounded abrupt and I never noticed that you were quoting.

        As a second job, I taught psychology in the evening and I think that it was just automatic on my part to respond to your post .

        You are certainly well read and I always benefit from reading your thoughts.

        Judy