Re: [nde] Howdy

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
      Take good care of yourself Linda. Please, accept  my warmest  wishes.
      Anna
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2012
        Ed took this a couple days ago...
        My gratitude continues.  What a wonderful thing to be able to participate in life.
        Love you all,
        Linda
        View album

      • Shelley Phoenix
        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2012
          Oh this is such a gloriously serene picture of you Linda :o)

          Be well and safe and happy.
          In good faith
          Shells :o)
          My heart doesn't beat it purrs ={^-.-^}=

          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2012

            From Valerie,

            Oh, and don't you look so YOUNG Beautiful photograph of you. Bless you.

            Love from Valerie in Oz.