Re: [nde] (unknown)

  • tyga
    Message 1 of 250 , Sep 1, 2005
      Linda ^i^ Stewart wrote:
      Saved from what, dear?
      Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:06 AM
      Subject: [nde] (unknown)

      Does anyone know, what one has to do in order to be saved?

      As in go to heaven etc.

      God Bless

      How can you be saved if you were never lost to begin with?

      The deconstruction of the perception that you are lost, is the key to the realization that you never were lost to begin with. In my opinion.

      love,

      tyga
    • Mr John Mahler
      Message 250 of 250 , Jan 16, 2009
        Greetings Linda,
                   Doncha just love Greyhounds? They are the most loving dogs on earth! I have a friend who rescued one from a race track that was about to be eithanized because it lost three races. Beth had the dog for six years before her hips went bad and she couldn't walk. Beth used to take her out and potty her, carrying her both ways for two of those years. Sadly Sadie got cancer and had to be put down. I thought poor Beth would die of grief. I felt so helpless. I could do nothing for Beth but visualize her feeling better. I was given an opportunity to talk with her later and expressed my condolances. Beth replied that as bitter sweet as her love of Sadie was, she could only remember the sweetness. I guess life is a bit like dark chocolate from time to time. Thank you for loving your dog. Thank you for loving Greyhounds.
        Ever Yours,
        John Mahler