Re: [nde] Request

  • singtau007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 1, 2005
      In a message dated 3/31/2005 11:38:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, mt1962@... writes:

      Pardon me if this is not an appropriate request, but it is out of love for
      my Mom.

      She is losing her eyesight to macular degeneration and lives in chronic pain
      from fibromyalgia.  The prospect of growing old without sufficient vision
      for self care, and with constant pain is quite frightening.

      So I humbly ask any of you good souls to send a word a prayer, healing
      thoughts and energy her way.

      Thanks!
      Mike

      Yes Mike,

      they are on the way
      Love,
      Paul C
    • singtau007@aol.com

          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 1, 2005
            My deepest gratitude to this group for the thoughts and prayers as I'd
            requested for my Mom. I know she certainly is a believer in the power of
            prayer.

            May you receive many blessings as well!

            Mike
          • GardenGreetings@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 1, 2005
                      Dear Mike,

                      I'm sending prayers, words, energy and healing thoughts to your mom :). I certainly empathize with her fears.
                      Can I also be a total butt-in-ski and ask if she's been counseled by her physician in the nutritional approaches that may slow the progression of her macular degeneration? And the same nutritional approach to the pain of fibromyalgia? If not, she may find it beneficial to ask her physician about the possibility. I've seen people benefit enormously from both.

              Many Blessings,
              Lisa

              mt1962@... writes:
              Pardon me if this is not an appropriate request, but it is out of love for
              my Mom.

              She is losing her eyesight to macular degeneration and lives in chronic pain
              from fibromyalgia.  The prospect of growing old without sufficient vision
              for self care, and with constant pain is quite frightening.

              So I humbly ask any of you good souls to send a word a prayer, healing
              thoughts and energy her way.

              Thanks!
              Mike

            • Linda ^i^ Stewart
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 4, 2005

                Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:38 AM
                Subject: [nde] Request

                Pardon me if this is not an appropriate request, but it is out of love for
                my Mom.

                She is losing her eyesight to macular degeneration and lives in chronic pain
                from fibromyalgia.  The prospect of growing old without sufficient vision
                for self care, and with constant pain is quite frightening.

                So I humbly ask any of you good souls to send a word a prayer, healing
                thoughts and energy her way.

                Dear Mike,
                Good Morning America was having a tribute to the Pope today and I was just watching a performance by Andrea Bocelli.  He is the famous blind opera singer.  They showed scenes of when he was singing for the Pope and the Pope was obviously moved.
                    Have you ever watched him sing?  There he stands with his eyes closed and from some deep place inside him, out comes this magnificent sound.  He is in touch with something that does not require sight.
                    I've watched Ed struggle with his diabetes and just within the past year, having to go through proceedures to try to correct the macular edema he developed, a result of his diabetes.  He worries about going blind.  He dreads it.  He gets depressed about it.  But then, I know Ed.  Whether or not he goes blind, I've watched him dig deep into that inner place and find peace in difficult situations.
                    I will pray for your Mom, and I will pray that she find that place that needs no sight except for the inner sight that sees beauty, even in the dark.
                    Fibromyalgia is hard.  I have it, too - along with a few other members on this group.  It's one aspect of the immune system disorder I have and it dramatically affects my life and activities at times.  While I am finally getting better, I spent a couple of decades where I could not be out of my bed or chair for more than 3 or 4 hours a day - and then with careful attention of how much energy I expended.  And yet....I found that there's always ways to function - with joy - even if one cannot take care of oneself or house.
                    I will pray for your Mom.  This is a hard part of the journey and I hope she can feel us there with her.

              • Valerie
                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 6, 2005
                  From Valerie,

                  Why don't you all take Stinging nettle tea to drink, it you see cures sight problems, as cleansing of the Liver & Kidneys being it's main objective is paramount to cleaning toxins within the body alimentary tract and henceforth helping cure sight maladies, whether through immunity disfunctions or dietry. Worth a try, after all I have given it to many a blind animal, and their sight has returned fully. Just keep taking it brewed at least 1 tablespoonful brewed with HOT water and allowed to brew for at least 2 minutes, strain and drink, hot or cold does not matter if it gets cold. Also liquidise some carrot juices with (if not diabetic of course) some honey as this also is a cleanser. Though Honey is a natural Bee nectar for unborn or pupae of bee larvae.

                  Valerie.
[...]

                  Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

                • star_light294
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 2, 2005
                    sending lots of healing thoughts for your mum,
                    mums are the most special people in the world'';;give her a silent hug from me
                    love helen(star)

                    Message 9 of 25 , Jan 20, 2006
                      Dear Folks,
                      We've had SO many people ask about where they can go to read the NDEs of members that I've decided to start a group site where we can direct people.
                          In order to do that, I'm requesting that everyone here who has had an NDE - and is willing to let their experiences be posted - send me either their story - or a link where I can copy and paste.
                          By the way, Brian, you've said that your story was cut on Kevin's site - probably for space.  Because this will just be for our members, it will be far smaller and everyone can tell your entire story of the experience.  I'm not asking for biographies of whole lives <grin> - just for the NDEs - what led up to it, the experience itself and any afteraffects you want to share.
                          Now, I don't know how to set up a website, but I do know how to start a group.  That's what I will do and I will make it for members only (so we can keep privacy for those who may not want open access to anyone on the net.
                          I'll post mine there and then I'll be happy to post anyone who will share.
                          Thanks.
                    • bruce budden

                        Message 11 of 25 , Jan 20, 2006

                          Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 2:42 PM

                               Linda: My experience is on Kevin's site, and you are more than welcome to use if you like.   ;0) Bruce.

                          Thanks Bruce,
                          I just added it.  Brian is also adding his.  Would you like for me to make you a member so you can view it or make changes, etc.?
                        • wired4sound@carolan2732.freeserve.co.uk

                            Message 13 of 25 , Jan 21, 2006
                              DEAR LINDA
                              what is the name of the group
                              i would love to join
                              when i was really sick after giving birth to twins ';';i had an experience
                              in which my brother spoke to me';';i know thats not the same but i sure do
                              believe its part of the proof of life after death
                              hugs helen

                              >From: <wired4sound@...>
                              >To: <nde@yahoogroups.com>
                              >Subject: Re: [nde] Request
                              >Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:34:20 -0000

                            • Linda ^i^ Stewart
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 22, 2006
                                > when i was really sick after giving birth to twins ';';i had an experience
                                > in which my brother spoke to me';';i know thats not the same but i sure do
                                > believe its part of the proof of life after death
                                > hugs helen

                                Dear Helen,
                                Good morning. Here is the addy:
                                Yes, I heard my grandfather's voice after he died too. There was no doubt
                                in my mind that it was he!! It's very comforting, isn't it.
                              • bruce budden
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jan 22, 2006
                                       Linda: My experience is on Kevin's site, and you are more than welcome to use if you like.   ;0) Bruce.

                                  Thanks Bruce,
                                  I just added it.  Brian is also adding his.  Would you like for me to make you a member so you can view it or make changes, etc.?

                                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                • dries.liebenberg
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jul 15, 2009
                                    Hallo Linda

                                    Yes I am receiving the emails. Id like to start a new topic a bit later and follow the conversations from the beginning. I notice that members are talking freely and express themselves.
                                    I am truly fasinated by this kind of knowing people and talking to them. Since my younger days it is a complete different world
                                    I want to point out something to you what bothers me and that is:
                                    There is a serious mistake or misunderstanding in your Description at
                                    N.D.E.'S. You said "..the Greatest Spiritual Command: LOVE ONE ANOTHER"
                                    It must be, according to the Bible and everything we believe in, - the
                                    Greatest Spiritual Command is first to LOVE GOD and second LOVE ONE ANOTHER . I know it is equal but there is a difference and one cannot
                                    leave the love for God out. Without loving God first we cannot love each other because He is love and created love inside us.
                                    I will be pleased if you will correct this.

                                    From Dries
                                  • Linda ^i^
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jul 15, 2009
                                      dries.liebenberg To: nde@yahoogroups.com  July 15, 2009 [nde] Request

                                      Hallo Linda

                                      Yes I am receiving the emails. Id like to start a new topic a bit later and follow the conversations from the beginning. I notice that members are talking freely and express themselves.
                                      I am truly fasinated by this kind of knowing people and talking to them. Since my younger days it is a complete different world

                                      Dear Dries,
                                      Yes, this is a friendly place and I encourage a sense of 'family'.  As a moderator I require courtesy for each other.

                                      DRIES:  I want to point out something to you what bothers me and that is:
                                      There is a serious mistake or misunderstanding in your Description at
                                      N.D.E.'S.
                                      You said "..the Greatest Spiritual Command: LOVE ONE ANOTHER"
                                      It must be, according to the Bible and everything we believe in, - the
                                      Greatest Spiritual Command is first to LOVE GOD and second LOVE ONE ANOTHER . I know it is equal but there is a difference and one cannot
                                      leave the love for God out. Without loving God first we cannot love each other because He is love and created love inside us.
                                      I will be pleased if you will correct this.

                                      LINDA:  I respect your opinion on this but feel like this is implied without being pedantic.
                                          I would like to ask you a question.  If someone asked you: 'How would you tell another person how to love God?" - what would you say?
                                    • Noni
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jul 15, 2009
                                        Dries, you are not alone in feeling the bible has the answers after
                                        having an NDE.. You may want to look up Howard Storm and Ian McCormick
                                        in a google search..

                                        Another thing I have learned from reading countless NDE's is that God
                                        can't be described because what they experienced was 'beyond' words..
                                        They have all said that no words can describe the love and peace that
                                        was felt in the God's light..

                                        I know many NDErs don't like to use the word 'God' because they feel
                                        that it puts limits on the what they felt in the light.. (because of who
                                        most people belief God Is) Some have called 'God' - ALL THAT IS (ATI),
                                        Christ Consciousness, and others have referred to God as 'Source'.. But
                                        one thing they have all agreed on -is no words can describe what they
                                        experienced.

                                        Believe me, many here understand your passion. I had great passion as a
                                        child experiencer but I learned I had to control that passion or
                                        everyone would think I was proselytizing.

                                        Try not to read too much in other peoples words..
                                        Love is what truly matters..

                                        Noni
                                      • Amandala
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jul 19, 2009
                                          Perhaps Loving God is loving ourselves.
                                          Only then can we love another! ;)

                                          Amanda
                                          > Yes I am receiving the emails. Id like to start a new topic a bit
                                          >later and follow the conversations from the beginning. I notice that
                                          >members are talking freely and express themselves.
                                          > I am truly fasinated by this kind of knowing people and talking to
                                          >them. Since my younger days it is a complete different world
                                          > I want to point out something to you what bothers me and that is:
                                          >There is a serious mistake or misunderstanding in your Description at
                                          >N.D.E.'S. You said "..the Greatest Spiritual Command: LOVE ONE
                                          >ANOTHER"
                                          >It must be, according to the Bible and everything we believe in, -
                                          >the
                                          >Greatest Spiritual Command is first to LOVE GOD and second LOVE ONE
                                          >ANOTHER . I know it is equal but there is a difference and one cannot
                                          >leave the love for God out. Without loving God first we cannot love
                                          >each other because He is love and created love inside us.
                                          >I will be pleased if you will correct this.
                                          >
                                          >From Dries

                                        • Linda ^i^
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Jul 19, 2009
                                            Dear Amanda,