Hello Folks, here is your chance to get involved in the NCTTA and
with the promotion of College Table Tennis and further your own
personal goals/resume for the future. NCTTA has sub committee
positions that are open for folks ripe to make a change for the
better for NCTTA and College Table Tennis as a whole. Open are
committee chair positions and obviously members of those committees.
The way it works is if you are interested in chairing a committee
please forward the following information to me, so that I can present
it at the NCTTA board meeting this weekend.
-Year in School
-Why you want to be involved
-Which committee you want to be involved in as Chair or member.
NOTE: you do not have to be a student from an NCTTA school or a
student for that matter. Anyone that has the "want", the "vision",
the enthusiasm to help a grassroots organization and be a part of
something bigger then themselves should apply. Those that apply
should know how to communicate via the internet (email, instant
by Saturday June 11th to be considered.
1. College Relations Committee (Chair & Members)
2. Media Relations Committee (Chair & Members)
3. Marketing Committee (Chair & Members)
4. Ratings Committee (Members)
5. Women's Committee (Chair & Members)
6. Alumni Development Committee (Chair & Members)
7. Audit/Discipline Committee (Members)
8. Website Management Committee (Members)
9. Rules Committee Chair (Certified umpire preferred)
10. Coaching Committee (Members)
11. World University Games Committee (Members)
National Collegiate Table Tennis Association