- Hello Folks, here is your chance to get involved in the NCTTA and
with the promotion of College Table Tennis and further your own
personal goals/resume for the future. NCTTA has sub committee
positions that are open for folks ripe to make a change for the
better for NCTTA and College Table Tennis as a whole. Open are
committee chair positions and obviously members of those committees.
The way it works is if you are interested in chairing a committee
please forward the following information to me, so that I can present
it at the NCTTA board meeting this weekend.
-Year in School
-Why you want to be involved
-Which committee you want to be involved in as Chair or member.
NOTE: you do not have to be a student from an NCTTA school or a
student for that matter. Anyone that has the "want", the "vision",
the enthusiasm to help a grassroots organization and be a part of
something bigger then themselves should apply. Those that apply
should know how to communicate via the internet (email, instant
Email president@... by Saturday June 11th to be considered.
1. College Relations Committee (Chair & Members)
2. Media Relations Committee (Chair & Members)
3. Marketing Committee (Chair & Members)
4. Ratings Committee (Members)
5. Women's Committee (Chair & Members)
6. Alumni Development Committee (Chair & Members)
7. Audit/Discipline Committee (Members)
8. Website Management Committee (Members)
9. Rules Committee Chair (Certified umpire preferred)
10. Coaching Committee (Members)
11. World University Games Committee (Members)
National Collegiate Table Tennis Association