2004 NCTTA Election

  • jasyoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2004
      Dear NCTTA members,

      The National Collegiate Table Tennis Association is looking for new
      officers for the 2004-2005 NCTTA season. This past season, NCTTA
      became a government recognized 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization
      and expanded considerably to include 16 active divisions and more
      than 80 schools. Without dedication and hard work of our officers,
      NCTTA would not have become as successful as it is today. We hope to
      continue our success in the upcoming season with help of new
      officers.

      The positions available are:

      President
      Vice President
      Treasurer
      Webmaster
      Recruitment Director
      Public Relations Director
      Ratings Director
      Division Directors:
      -Upstate NY
      -New England
      -Mid-Atlantic
      -Carolina
      -Midwest
      -Northwest
      -New York City
      -Texas
      -Georgia
      -Florida
      -Northern California
      -Southern California
      -Ohio
      -Virginia
      -Michigan
      -Ontario
      -Dixie

      If you are interested in running for a position, please submit your
      personal information (questions listed below) to president@...
      and vicepresident@... by 11:59 pm, April 4:

      1. Name:
      2. Interested Position:
      3. Age:
      4. School
      5. School Year:
      6. How long have you played table tennis?
      7. Why do you want to work as an officer of NCTTA?
      8. What have you done so far in terms of organizing any campus or
      national activities whether within table tennis or outside of it?
      9. Please provide a list of references and their contact info (ex.
      your
      division director, the director of your dept of recreation, a member
      of
      the NCTTA board who has worked with you extensively, etc.).

      The election will be held according to the guidelines stated in the
      NCTTA constitution. Please note that NCTTA executive board reserves
      the right not to advance the nomination of a candidate if he or she
      has shown an inability to communicate effectively when holding past
      positions within and outside of table tennis.

      Sincerely,
      Jason Yoon

      President
      National Collegiate Table Tennis Association