Youtube contest deadline TODAY (March 15th)
- NCTTA's YouTube Video Contest is back for second year. Win up to $500 or great Killerspin gift certificates for your club. You don’t need to possess the directing skills of Hollywood’s finest, just a little creativity. But the March 15 submission deadline is HERE!
How to Enter:
1. Capture “quality” video footage at your upcoming NCTTA regional tournament
2. Edit your raw footage to produce a 1 to 5-minute video
3. Post your video on YouTube for all to see
4. Enter the contest by notifying treasurer@... of your video on YouTube
Judging Criteria: In general, videos should
- Showcase NCTTA regional league matches
- Showcase NCTTA sponsors
- Provide a positive image of college table tennis
- Have quality of footage and editing
Entry Deadline: March 15, 2010
It’s a great way to promote our favorite Olympic sport around the globe. It’s also a terrific way to earn a little cash for our clubs on college campuses around the USA, Canada and Puerto Rico (only official or transitional NCTTA member schools in good standing can enter).
Start those cameras rolling!!