Response Required - Recruitment Page.

  • sfgiantsnlwest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Dear NCTTA Community,

      Firstly, for those that missed the May 2009 newsletter, Waukesha was chosen to host the 2009 Championships by a board member vote. More information can be found here:http://www.nctta.org/newsletters/may2009/index.html

      On another note, NCTTA is developing a new section of our website which will help you recruit athletes for your respective programs. This new section of our website will serve as a portal for high school seniors going through the application process, as well as graduate school and international applicants. Our goal for this website is to bridge the gap between high school and college table tennis by providing a means of communication between applicants and the schools they are interested in playing for.

      Please respond to athlete_rep@... with answers to the following questions by June 25, 2009.

      1. Are the contact name and email address posted for your team at http://nctta.org/teams.html
      accurate?

      2. What is the URL of your club's website?

      3. Do you have a recruiting-specific page (like: http://www.txwes.edu/tabletennis/documents/TexasWesleyanUniversityTableTennisFAQ_002.pdf or http://www-scf.usc.edu/~posse/recruitment.htm? If so what is its url?

      Also, if anyone is missing a mini-DV tape from this past Nationals we have found one. Please e-mail me at athlete_rep@... if it is yours. As always, feel free to e-mail me with any questions/concerns.

      Best regards,

      Mikhail Kazantsev