group dedicated to the preservation of NC&StL (Nashville, Chattanooga & St.
Louis) steam locomotive number 576 located in Centennial Park, Nashville, Tennessee.
576 is the only confirmed remaining steam engine from this southern railroad
and is in need of protection from the deteriorating effects of weather.
Originally formed to erect a cover or shed over 576, this group has grown tremendously
and now focuses on restoring the locomotive or alternate preservation means.
Membership: You need to
do two things to join this list:
1. Click on the button to join (or send an email to email@example.com)
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
providing some identification. This information is not displayed, used or divulged
anywhere, and is only kept by the list moderators for the purpose of following
up inapproriate activity such as spam or address harvesting. Anyone unwilling
to disclose such information will not be approved.
Also check out the NC&StL Preservation Society
website at www.ncstl.com.
Keywords: ncstl, NC&St.L, NC&StL, Nashville Chattanooga
and St. Louis
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Nov 15, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.