300 km brevet

  • Alan Johnson
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017

      I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

      Thanks for the help.

      Alan

    • John Morris
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
        I’m in for the 300K.

        John Morris
        On Apr 24, 2017, at 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

        Thanks for the help.

        Alan

      • Harvey Haigler
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017

          Harvey Haigler is in for the 300K

          (my first!)

          I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

          Thanks for the help.

          Alan

        • Jerry Phelps

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
              Alan,
              I am planning on doing the 300K.

              Thanks,
              McDave
              (RUSA#10234)
              ~~~  __o       /\
              ~~  `\<,    /\^ /  /\
              ~ (*)/(*)   /  \/  /   \
              “Don’t buy upgrades, ride up grades.”
              - Eddy Merckx

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                Alan,  I want to go to Cape Cod with Jerry but I can't so I'll be there to ride the 300.

                Rick Rodeghier

                6985
              • Jerry Phelps
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                  Rick--you are right; you can't come with me!

                  JP

                  On Apr 24, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Rick Rodeghier rodeghierr@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Alan,  I want to go to Cape Cod with Jerry but I can't so I'll be there to ride the 300.

                  Rick Rodeghier

                  6985

                • Cynthia Van Der Wiele
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                    I'd love to be Jerry's new BFF and go to Cape Cod, but will ride the 300km instead...

                    Cyndy
                    RUSA No. 608

                    On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

                    Thanks for the help.

                    Alan

                  • Dave G
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017

                      I am in for the 300K

                      Dave

                      #11611

                      On 4/24/2017 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] wrote:

                      I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

                      Thanks for the help.

                      Alan

                    • Martin Shipp
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                        In to ride.
                        Slowly.
                        Anyone, esp. any new riders, concerned that U might be dropped off the back and that worries U, don't worry about that as I will certainly be behind you.

                        ...Martin, #6218

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                          We’re gonna be as red and baked as some of that pottery we roll past. 300K.

                          Thank you Alan,

                          Branson
                        • Martin Shipp
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 24, 2017
                            Better red and baked than what would come of riding in weather like today, regardless of what Alan might say about "proper brevet weather."

                            ...Martin

                            We’re gonna be as red and baked as some of that pottery we roll past. 300K.

                            Thank you Alan,

                            Branson

                          • Tim Lucas
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 25, 2017
                              Alan,

                              Deal me in.
                              Check is in the mail.
                              Thanks!

                              Tim Lucas
                              RUSA #6016

                              Sent from Tim's iPhone

                              On Apr 24, 2017, at 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                              I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

                              Thanks for the help.

                              Alan

                            • Robert Bergeron
                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 25, 2017
                                Alan, Byron #621 and I are in #6628 for the 300.   Robert

                                On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 1:46 PM, Tim Lucas timlucas121@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                Alan,

                                Deal me in.
                                Check is in the mail.
                                Thanks!

                                Tim Lucas
                                RUSA #6016

                                Sent from Tim's iPhone

                                On Apr 24, 2017, at 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

                                I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

                                Thanks for the help.

                                Alan

                              • kicbakunc
                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 25, 2017
                                  I'm in and so is Joeray

                                  Wes (3095)

                                  On April 25, 2017 1:46:01 PM EDT, "Tim Lucas timlucas121@... [ncrandoncyclists]" <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                  Alan,

                                  Deal me in.
                                  Check is in the mail.
                                  Thanks!

                                  Tim Lucas
                                  RUSA #6016

                                  Sent from Tim's iPhone

                                  On Apr 24, 2017, at 11:33 AM, 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                  I am looking for an update on who is planning to ride the 300 km this Saturday. Also I need some volunteers to help out with the controls.

                                  Thanks for the help.

                                  Alan

                                • Allen Rawls