400 k

  • Alan Johnson
    Message 1 of 19 , May 6, 2010
      Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
      Alan
    • Lin Osborne
      Message 2 of 19 , May 6, 2010
        I am.

        Lin
        3175

        Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
        Alan

      • senor.pibb
        Message 3 of 19 , May 6, 2010
          I'm in.

          Mike / Raleigh

          --- In ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com, Lin Osborne <steelvelos@...> wrote:

          > I am.
          >
          > Lin
          > 3175

        • rybovich58
          Message 4 of 19 , May 6, 2010
            I'm all in! Sent the registration out yesterday!

            John O.

            --- In ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alan Johnson <alanmj@...> wrote:

            > Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
            > Alan

          • Tony G
            Message 5 of 19 , May 6, 2010
              Hope you all have a great ride! I've got back up to 75 miles in one
              ride, but my knee is just not wanting to really cooperate as it should,
              yet,
              Tony G
            • RobertD
              Message 6 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                Y'all ride safe. Having some medical issues.
                But will be back on the bike soon and ready for 400K in June.

                --- In ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com, Alan Johnson <alanmj@...> wrote:

                > Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                > Alan

              • Sara Huston
                Message 7 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                  Gary and I are in!

                  -Sara

                  On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Alan Johnson <alanmj@...> wrote:

                  Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                  Alan

                • bullcitybiker
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                    Can't stand watching from the sidelines any longer! My family's given the the go-ahead. See y'all there-

                    Branson

                    > On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Alan Johnson <alanmj@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > > Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                    > > Alan

                  • Geof Simons
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                      i'll be there Al..

                      Geof

                      Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                      Alan

                    • Byron Morton
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                        I'll be there.
                        -Byron #621

                        Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                        Alan

                        <*> Your email settings:
                            Individual Email | Traditional

                        <*> To change settings online go to:
                            (Yahoo! ID required)

                        <*> To change settings via email:
                            ncrandoncyclists-digest@yahoogroups.com
                            ncrandoncyclists-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      • Bryan Rierson
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                          Re: [ncrandoncyclists] 400 k I’m in!

                          -Bryan

                          On 5/6/10 12:57 PM, "Byron Morton" <koga_miyata2002@...> wrote:

                          I'll be there.
                          -Byron #621

                          Message 12 of 19 , May 6, 2010
                            I'm In !!!
                            Lucas

                            Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 8:57 AM

                            Who is planning to ride the 400 k this weekend?
                            Alan

                          • Adrian Hands
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 7, 2010
                              i think ian is.
                              dont think he is on this y!group though

                              --
                              Sent from my iFingers
                            • Alan Johnson
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 15, 2017

                                I am still looking for help on the 400 km brevet. So far only Jerry has volunteered to help at Snow Camp.

                                I also need a count of who is planning to ride Saturday.

                                Thanks

                                Alan

                              • Joel Lawrence
                                Message 15 of 19 , May 15, 2017

                                  Al,

                                  I plan to ride.  Thanks.

                                  Joel Lawrence
                                  RUSA #692

                                  On Mon, May 15, 2017, 10:48 AM 'Alan Johnson' alanmj@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                  I am still looking for help on the 400 km brevet. So far only Jerry has volunteered to help at Snow Camp.

                                  I also need a count of who is planning to ride Saturday.

                                  Thanks

                                  Alan

                                • Chris Graham

                                        Message 19 of 19 , May 15, 2017
                                          Alan,

                                          I’m out of riding and volunteering this weekend due to a Cub Scout camping trip.

                                          lt’s probably a wash with which one will leave me more sleep-deprived.

                                          Hope to see you soon,

                                          Branson