7031Re: 600 k

  • Chris Graham
    Jun 6, 2017
      It's 55 degrees up here Joel, I'll send some down

      On Jun 6, 2017 6:35 PM, "Joel Lawrence jalawrence1261@... [ncrandoncyclists]" <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Al, I plan to ride.  Please send us some cold air.

      Joel.

      RUSA #692

      On Tue, Jun 6, 2017, 6:07 PM skiffrun@... [ncrandoncyclists] <ncrandoncyclists@yahoogroups. com> wrote:

      However, note that the RWGPS map, i.e., Google-maps, has NOT yet figured out that the NC-24 Bypass near Stedman exists.  That means that the RWGPS download will NOT have the cues, beeps, whatever, to make those turns that Alan mentioned a few days ago.  (I scoured RWGPS and Google-maps, and never found any indication of the new bypass.)

      Y'all, being randonneurs, ought to be clever enough to figure it out.  OR follow Alan's instructions at that point.

    • Show all 53 messages in this topic