The mission of the of the National Congress for Fathers and Children, Inc. is to serve as a national organization, to assist state and local efforts compatible with the goal of assisting fathers to remain actively involved in the lives of their children regardless of martial status. We provide a forum to coordinate local efforts to impact national initiatives and to bring national attention to local concerns of our affiliated organizations and members.
As the New Hampshire chapter of NCFC, we welcome all men and women who share our concern for men and fathers to attend our meetings and participate in our activism projects.
Please make checks payable to NCFCNH.ORG
Send donations to:
c/o Dennis Walsh
2A Sunshine Drive
Hudson, NH 03051
NCFC 501C3 Federal ID#: 52-1442749
- New Hampshire
- Nov 15, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.