Native Language Confrence / March 17-19 2008 / Arcata

  • Andre Cramblit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007
      On Nov 21, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Andre Cramblit wrote:

      SAVE THE DATE- SAVE THE DATE- SAVE THE DATE- SAVE THE DATE-

      Live Your Language Alliance (LYLA)
      Invites you to join us in our 1st Annual Native Languages Conference:

      Shut Up & Talk*: Gathering The Tools To Live Our Languages

      March 17-19, 2007 @ Humboldt State University-Arcata, CA
      More information, call to conference and call for presenters
      available online after 12/01/07

      * This theme was chosen not to offend but rather as an attempt to
      challenge people to make a commitment to developing the skills,
      knowledge and resources needed to preserve the vitality of our Native
      languages and to speak them in our daily lives.