Re: [ncanativeeventsandnews) Modoc Tribe of Calif. & Mary Youngblood

  • melody sheline
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003

      Thank you so much...I will try and make that in August in Sacramento...also, we are not doing the production this year, but 2004 in July we will be...not sure if I will play the part again...depends on where my life is that yr...lol...as you know, things are trying to change, so, I will keep you posted...Take care, Little Wolf (Melody)...

      From: "Harvest McCampbell" <harvest95546@...>
      Subject: Re: Modoc Tribe of California & MAry Youngblood

      Thanks for the link, that is cool!  You will have to let us know if
      you do another production of the play!

      Check our calendar for August, Mary is playing in Sacramento on the
      sixth, and admission is only $5.00 .  .  .

      Here is the announcement on our site:

      Here is a link to Mary's web site:  http://www.maryyoungblood.com/

      Thanks for sharing your project with us.

      Harvest

      Do you Yahoo!?