CalAlpine Protest / Janurary 29 / San Jose

  • Andre Cramblit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Friends and Allies,

      Please join us in protecting Sacred Sites.

      We will gather at the Calpine Energy Corporation Headquarters in San
      Jose California on Monday January 29, 2007 to stop Calpine and others from harming our Sacred places.

      Calpine Energy Corporation has been developing a proposed Geothermal
      thermal power production plant near Medicine Lake in Northern California against the wishes of local tribal members. Calpine, who last year declared bankruptcy, recently lost their lease extension in a recent 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision.

      Let's let them know it's a good time to "Give it Up and Get Out" of the Medicine Lake Highlands.

      Please pass the word. Post on your Myspace, blog or whatever way you can...

      Thank you all and see you there.

      Andre, we are finishing an article regarding the protest. Once it is
      finished, I will forward it to you for further posting on your network.

      Thanks.

      sonny davis