Frybread and Roses / 7. 2-30 - Opening 7.6 / SF

  • jarm1948
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 12:39 PM
      Note from Harvest: Our Very own member Judi Armbruster, Karuk, has art work and poetry featured in the following traveling exhibit:

      July 2-30: San Francisco

      CounterPULSE Gallery,
      1310 Mission, San Francisco, CA 94103
      (415) 626-2060, for info scroll down:
      http://www.counterpulse.org/gallery.shtml
      • July 6th, Thursday, 6pm-10pm: Opening reception:
      • July 12th, Wednesday, 6.30-8.30pm: Poetry Reading
      and performance by All Nations Drum. Organized by Kim
      Shuck. Free and open to the public.

      August 11 – September 9: Oklahoma Ho-Chee-Nee Trail of Tears Memorial Prayer Chapel, Cherokee Heritage Center
      Mailing address: PO Box 515, Tahlequah, OK 74465
      Physical address: 21192 S. Keeler Drive, Tahlequah, OK
      74464 (918) 456.6007, http://www.cherokeeheritage.org
      • August 12th, Saturday, 3pm-5pm: Opening reception.
      Poetry and musical performance by Kelley Lunsford

      September 18-October 11: Michigan Art Cove Gallery, 209 Riverfront Plaza, Allegan, MI
      49010
      (269) 686-7733, artcove@...
      • Opening date tba, tentatively Fri, Sept. 23

      yootva
      Judi