SF LGBT Parade (Native Contingent)

  • Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      SF Parade Marchers.
      Hi, we are currently organizing the SF Parade Native contingent for June 26th. We need a bit of a head count. Please send an email to baaitsparade @ yahoo.com (take out spaces) to include yourself or your group (let us know how many will attend). There is no need to register for the parade, but we do need basic numbers. A later email will detail where and when to meet.

      Thanks,
      Miko Thomas
      Co-Chair BAAIT-S
      415-756-6680