Weekly Chat Day Change

  • Stewart Kinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hello to Everyone !

      We are making the following changes to the General chat room schedule. We will be meeting every other Sunday at the same time of 7 pm to 9 pm Pacific Time. This day change was made in an effort to allow more of you to participate that ordinarily not be able to. Please make a note on your Calendars. The September dates are as follows: Sunday September 5th and Sunday September 19th. Again, the times remain the same. Thank you for your patience.

      stew
      Maka kangi