Note to members

  • Harvest McCampbell <harvest95546@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      First of all I want you all to know that you can edit your membership
      for "No E-mail" and just read posts here on the group site. To do
      this click on "groups" on yahoo's home page and all the groups you
      belong to will show up . . . Ask if this isn't enough info.

      Today I sent press releases out to about 7 organizations I hope will
      post events here. I have a number of other contacts in mind. If any
      of you know organizations that sponsor Native events in Northern CA
      please copy the press release or write my private e-mail for the
      nicer copy and send it out! (harvest95546@...

      Once we have a number of organizations posting, I want to promote
      membership. Here in this corner of Indian country there is always
      lots going on, but it is often hard to find out about events in a
      timely manner. That is why I started this group. I want to know
      what is going on, because once in a while I like to get out of my rut
      and go play!

      But, right now I got to get fire wood in, get the fire started, clean
      my kitchen and other good stuff like that.

      See ya laterz,

      Harvest