Olompali - The Ugly Facts

  • Tekenikahentake
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013

      The law was that any Indians (and Mexicans) who had ownership of land in Mexican law got to keep their land under the new United States power according to the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo - but thousands of Mexicans were swindled by Yankees who grabbed everything they wanted by hook and by crook. And the Indians? It gets worse. Thousands got nothing but slavery and bounty hunters - except for this ONE guy.
      The sign is located at Olompali, right off Highway 101 Southbound between Santa Rosa and San Rafael - this is like finding the only Synagogue after Nazis had moved in.