Member Question . . . Here is how voting went . . .

  • Harvest McCampbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      With 9 members voting (nearly 5 percent) we had seven people vote that they wanted to see news of national interest involving NCAI, and items affecting national policy in Indian Country and issues of sovereignty . . . One person added that they would like to see more arrticles on Indian Law . . . Several students epressed how helpfull the site is in doing research for college papers . . .

      So, we will be including more National items that will effect us on a local level . . . for those of you who are already getting too much mail, please visit the home page and eddit your membership for daily digest or no e-mail. If you choose no e-mail you can save a link to the site in your favorites, or click on "groups" from yahoo's front page . . .

      If you have any questions you can e-mail or instant message Sal, or I. Our e-mail address and yahoo ID's are listed in the members directory. We are the ones with stars after our names . . .

      You can also send questions to the group owner, at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of our home page . . . Those forward to my private e-mail . . .

      And last but not least, if you wish to reply to this message, I can respond without posting anything up or sending it out on e-mail . . .

      Thanks, we value your input

      Harvest