Reminder: Stanford SAIO Pre-Powwow Dinner Reception!!!!

  • Aidan Dunn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Hi All,

      Just a reminder: Today (Friday) is the Stanford Pre-Powwow pizza dinner for
      students, as well as the start of Stanford Powwow.

      Please join us! And please forward this message to your friends from other
      schools. All are welcome. We hope to see you soon!

      Thanks,
      Aidan Dunn
      Community Outreach Coordinator, Stanford American Indian Organization