Traditional Arts Funding for CA based artists and organizations

  • Lily K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      Please visit the Alliance for California Traditional Arts website to learn
      about funding opportunities for 2012. You must be based in California for
      eligiblity.
      http://www.actaonline.org

      We will also be hosting free information sessions around the state starting
      on May 18th in Oakland, San Jose on May 23, Salinas on May 24, Fresno on May
      25,Eureka/Arcata on June 2, Santa Ana on June 7, San Diego on June 8, and
      two locations in Los Angeles on June 9.
      <http://www.actaonline.org/sites/default/files/images/docs/general_flyer_2011_final.pdf>

      We also have free webinars planned if you cannot make any meetings! Online
      information will provide you with all the details!

      Lily Kharrazi

      Program Manager

      Living Cultures Grants Program

      ALLIANCE FOR CALIFORNIA TRADITIONAL ARTS

      http://www.actaonline.org

      415. 346.5200

      P. O. Box 29096

      The Presidio