Two-Spirit Roundtable / May 13 / San Francisco, Calif.

  • Sal Camarillo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010
      From:  [bayarea2spirits]

      Two-Spirit Roundtable
      Thursday May 13, 2010
      7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

      Please join us for the Two-Spirit Roundtable to discuss what is going on in our community, to make a change, to have your voice heard.

      We will be discussing current and future plans and would like know how you feel as well, come and make a difference in the Two-Spirit (Native American LGBT) community.

      This event repeats every month on the second Thursday until Saturday January 1, 2011.

      BAAIT-S Business Office SF LGBT Center
      1800 Market St. at Octavia St.
      San Francisco, Calif. 94132

      contact: derekrsmith @ gmail.com (take out spaces)for more info