Prevention Talking Circle / Thursdays 1.7 - 2.11 / Sacramento

  • sal.camarillo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2009
      From: NativeNews NativeNews@...

      Substance Abuse Prevention Talking Circle / Jan. 7 thru Feb. 11  / Sacramento, Calif.

      Join us for our 6-week Community Services Talking Circle.

      It will be held Thursday evenings at 5:00 pm on the following dates
      (before the Cultural session):
      January 7, January 14, January 21, January 28, February 4, February 11

      This is a 6-week series open to everyone with the primary focus on alcohol and substance abuse prevention.

      Participants must attend all sessions.

      Location:
      SNAHC Community Room
      2020 J Street
      Sacramento, Calif. 95811

      It is our priority to implement cultural practices with the ultimate goal of reducing the prevalence of heavy alcohol consumption within the American Indian Community!

      Wellness is Traditional Culture is Prevention!

      For More Information Contact
      Aisha Prince
      1(916) 341-0575 ext. 248
      aishap @ snahc.org (take out spaces)

      Honor Your Traditions, Make Healthy Choices

      “One With All” is funded by a grant received from SAMHSA/CSAP