Wanted: news, announcements, events, and more

  • Harvest McCampbell
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hey Folks,

      We are getting a little low on news, so we hope you will all go out
      and do something good and then tell us all about it!

      If you are a Native person from Northern California, or a Native
      person living in Northern California and you have:

      Won an award, match, scholarship, or other competition
      Been published, or your work is on display
      Have an up-coming presentation, reading, match, show, or performance
      Or if you have done anything else we may find note worthy

      If you work or volunteer for an organization that serves or benefits
      Native people in Northern CA, or Native people in any town, county,
      rancheria, or reservation in Northern CA and you would like to:

      Tell us about your organization
      Announce job openings or volunteer opportunities
      Announce up-coming events or fund-raisers
      Invite people to participate in classes or trainings
      Share any other relevant news

      Please send your announcements and press releases too:
      ncanativeeventsandnews@yahoogroups.com
      ncanativeeventsandnews @ yahoogroups.com (take out spaces)

      Your E-mail subject will become the title of your message on our
      group web site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncanativeeventsandnews/

      Yahoo automatically strips all attachments, html, graphics, color,
      symbols, icons, formatting, and forwards from messages sent to the
      site. (Sometimes posts or e-mails that contain any of the preceding
      show up blank and sometimes they just don't show up at all.) Plain
      text e-mails will come through to your best benefit. Announcements
      may take a few days to show up on the web site, depending on the
      number of items we receive.

      If you have any questions please see the files page
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncanativeeventsandnews/files/
      for the folder: Northern CA Native Events and News - Group Info.

      You can also ask questions by e-mail to:
      ncanativeeventsandnews-owner@yahoogroups.com
      ncanativeeventsandnews-owner @ yahoogroups.com (take out spaces)

      Thanks!

      Harvest