Obituary: Randall, James Josephie Janello "Jimmy"

  • salcamarillo1@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      In memory of our loving son, brother, nephew, uncle and friend. The Lord blessed us with James on July 31, 1985, and took him to his home in heaven on April 26, 2008, at the age of 22. James life was his family, and he also had a passion for his Native American culture. He was a member of the Karuk Tribe.

      James was baptized in Jesus name on July 5, 2007. He loved the Lord and was a faithful saint to the Apostolic Faith Tabernacle of Hoopa. James lived the majority of his life in Hoopa and graduated from Captain John High School in 2004. His mentors were his brother Johnny and Pastor Guy Ziegenbein.

      James liked to listen to hip-hop, rap and rock music, but most of all he loved singing songs at church and being with his nieces and nephews. He also loved Mexican food, salsa, nachos, tacos, and burritos were his favorite. His dream vacation was to go to Mexico. James also had a dream of people being clean and sober. He spent most of his time with his family, and loved going camping and to the creek with his family and friends. James was the most helpful son, brother, nephew, uncle and friend. He lived with all of us, and always came to us in our time of need. He would cook, clean, and do yard work and care for his nieces and nephews. He was the best babysitter ever. We always had to depend on and be there for us. Thank you for giving us your love and care. We have you in our hearts and our love and the memories of you will never fade.

      He is now home with his Great Grandmother, Louise June Cook McNeil, and his Uncle Danny. He is survived by mother Marilyn Aubrey, father Johnny Randall Sr., adoptive parents Scott and Robin Henry, his "Bema" Elouise Marshall, companion Patricia Branham, brothers Johnny Randall Jr., Eric Castaneda, and Alexander Henry. Sisters Barbera Randall and Fiancé David Moon, Marilyn Randall and fiancé Jason Marshall, Niola Lechuga and fiancé Quanah Benally, Felicia Randall, Angela Randall, Michelle Randall, Cassie Sure Henry, Kaitlinn Henry, and Nisha Castaneda, Grandmother Delores Scott "Nana", and numerous Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Nephews cousins and friends.

      A visitation will be held Thursday May 1, 2008, 10:00 a.m. at Hoopla Assembly of God. The funeral service will follow at 1:00 p.m. Interment will be at the Kirk Tribal Cemetery.

      Arrangements are under the care of Paul’s Chapel, Arcata.

      <http://www.legacy.com/times-standard/Obituaries.asp?Page=SearchResults&DateRange=Today&Product=0>

      Material appearing here is distributed without profit or monitory gain to those who have expressed an interest in receiving the material for research and educational purposes. This is in accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. section 107.