IFH Clean UP January 10

  • Harvest McCampbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      From: Corrina Gould <shellmoundwalk@...>

      Sekon Everyone,

      Happy New Year! I hope everyone's holidays were festive. This next thursday, January 10th, the community is going to have a CLEAN IFH DAY at 5:30 pm to 8:30 during drum practice. Please come out and support the HOUSE with some luv and trash bags! We need to start the year off with a clean and organized house. That means dishes to be washed in the kitchen, floors to be mopped and swept, and trash to be thrown out.

      See you there and thanks,

      IFH BOARD
      contact: Donny 510 208 1870 ext 320

      http://www.HarvestMcCampbell.com
      I've up-dated my website with information on my columns,
      check it out if you have a minute . . .